- To carry out the functions of a teacher
- To lead, manage and evaluate the delivery of
high -quality teaching and learning in the Early Years
- To work with zest, drive and determination to secure the long-term success of the school, supporting and promoting the vision, values and ethos to pupils and staff.
- To translate the vision of the school into best practice through innovative planning and teaching that provides high-quality learning.
- To hold accountability for standards achieved across Early Years.
To have due regard for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and to follow the child protection procedures adopted by the school.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.