Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC. We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
- Establish metrics for defining the relationship with the customer
- Define and monitor key performance indicators across the customer journey.
- Proactively collect and analyse the Voice of the Customer (real-time, surveys, social media, interactive sessions etc.)
- Create a unified platform for understanding and taking action with all key stakeholders within each department.
- Influence inter-departmental agreement on how to deliver greatest value to our customers:
- Define what customers value to determine the differentiating experience to deliver.
- Decide where to make investment decisions that will give the highest customer impact.
- Design what the customer experience should be.
- In partnership with leaders, drive accountability through cross-department data and metrics
- Drive tracking and reporting mechanisms to get reliability in key interactions.
- Lead the accountability forums – when to meet and with whom to drive accountability.
- Work with all department leaders to drive customer focus culture change.
- Clarify a common approach and process for driving the work across the organization
- Facilitate working together across the silos instead of separately within them.
- Instil discipline of process change and change management in the organization.
- Implement and drive new projects/pilots
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Technical Master's Degree (Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics); MBA from a top tier school preferred
- 8+ years of experience in Tier 1/2 global management consulting firm, investment banking, private equity, or in strategy for a tech, consumer products/services, or healthcare company; experience with a rapidly scaling business is a plus
- Ability to think globally, strategically, and objectively to translate data into actionable insights, strategies, and financial and operating plans
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distil complex issues and detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans
- You are technically proficient in SQL and BI tools like Tableau or Looker
- Strong empathy for customers, a passion for customer insights and research rooted in placing the customer’s wants and needs first
- Experienced in strategic analytics for CX, including an understanding of data sets such as tNPS/rNPS is strongly desired