Responsible for coordinating all the clinic activities as well as the overall oversight of all clinical activities. This will include the negotiation/engagement of clinicians, remuneration and welfare, clinic quality control and the general coordination of all the physicians to ensure the smooth running for the company’s "virtual" multi-specialty clinic
- Coordinate the activities of all participating clinicians, specialists and other medical
- professionals in order to ensure clinical appropriateness in the clinic’s activities.
- Act as liaison to the medical community, providing the necessary education and orientation as regards applications and activities.
- Serve as the primary contact for the scheduling of patient/provider appointments, video conferencing, data collection and evaluation and physician support services.
- Organize demos and on-site training for users of the company’s videoconferencing
- and tele medicine platforms.
- Coordinate with the technical support team to ensure that problems and system development needs are addressed.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the our Virtual Clinic.
- Notifying physicians/specialists of upcoming appointments, printing daily patient schedules, gathering appropriate medical record information, and remaining on-site during consults to assist with unforeseen difficulties.
- Adhere and ensure compliance with performance standards specified in the
- Operations Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Administration report generation are working and being done well.
- Participate in quality improvement and program development activities.
- Assure both the clinic has physicians’ online at all times (phone coverage and video coverage).
- Supervise the design and maintenance of scheduling templates for clinic operations.
- Responsible for immediate decision making that would involve issues such as
- cancelling clinics due to technical difficulties, releasing physicians of their engagement due to patients not keeping their appointments, and/or for relieving physicians who serially not make their scheduled appointments.
- Prepare and analyze monthly reports on wait-times for clinic appointments.
- Be highly motivated and able to demonstrate good planning and organizational skills.
- Have excellent communication, presentation and above all customer service skills.
- Be energetic and enthusiastic, championing our company values.
- Possess IT skills, including proficiency in Word and Excel and in web-based research.
- Have an innovative approach to problem solving, and a flexible approach to working.
- Display the ability to work under pressure to meet tight and often changing deadlines.
- High attention to details and a focus on fact-based decision making
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Interest in Technology is beneficial
Minimum of 2-5 years experience in practice and clinical administration
Salary Range: N150,000 – N200,000/month (commensurate with level of experience)