· Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results.
· Supervise regular client account and bank reconciliations.
· Prepare weekly management reports.
· Conduct treasury risk management.
· Evaluate short term cashflow management investments.
· Supervise a team of finance officers.
· Allocate resources and manage cash flows.
· Conduct profit and cost analyses.
· Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information.
· Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations.
· Ensure timely filing of all reports and returns to all relevant regulators and government agencies.
· Manage the company's tax affairs.
· Consult board members about funding options.
· Recommend cost-reducing solutions.
· Prepare financial reports for Board meetings.