Nepal Oil &Gas seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
- Prepare financial statements for the organization.
- Facilitate and prepare budget and forecasts
- Co-ordinate and provide all information for tax audit carried out by Federal Inland Revenue service, Lagos State Internal revenue service, Industrial Training Fund, Pencom and external auditors etc.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities from bank reconciliation.
- Develop proper financial chart of account for the organization.
- Prepare monthly management accounts.
- Prepare statement of cash flow position.
- Prepare monthly loan balance reports.
- Confirm of all outgoing cheques to the banks before they are honoured.
- Monitor all expenses to bank and ensure they are paid as at when due.
- Carry out bank reconciliation.
- Ascertain accuracy of all bank charges.
- Ensure that all receivables are paid as at when due.
6 – 8 years working experience of which 2 years as Head of Account.
Bachelor Degree/HND in Accountancy (Masters as an added advantage)
Must be Certified Accountant (ACA)
Must have knowledge of account software
Great Interpersonal Skills
High level of Integrity
High level of confidentiality
Accuracy and sense to detail