Curriculum and Instruction
- Promote high-quality teaching and learning in the classroom that leads to children’s school readiness.
- Design and execute a developmentally appropriate and integrated curriculum which provides opportunities for children’s meaningful exploration.
Record Maintenance, Screening and Assessment
- Responsible for maintaining accurate educational records and portfolios on each child.
- Responsible for implementing child observations, screening and assessments.
- Encourage parent involvement and communication through a variety of methods (e.g., newsletters, bulletin boards, classroom events, school events).
- Facilitate meetings with families when there are outstanding developmental or behavioral issues with children.
Ensure the School is properly managed
Implement Strategies aimed at growing enrollment
B.Ed in relevant discipline .
Post Graduate Diploma in Education or School Administration
10 experience in similar role
Expert knowledge of the British National Curriculum is required.
Experience in a Nursery and Primary School in Lekki or Victoria Island will be a plus.