- Ensure that all Marketing activities adhere to the bank’s processes and procedures relating to the mitigation of financial and operational risk, and are compliant with local regulations and codes of practice
- Demonstrate a passion for the delivery of sales and service that exceeds the expectations of the customer.
- Achieve agreed sales targets compliantly and within set timescales
- Take proactive corrective measures, when required, to ensure that personal performance is in line with individual targets.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s assets and liability products and a working knowledge of competitor products
- Maintain a strong and positive working relationship with colleagues across the organization.
- Co-ordinate and deliver presentations, seminars, briefings to individuals and groups in the target market.
- Business development and Debt Recovery
- BSc/HND in Business related discipline.
- Male preferable
- Age: Between 30- 35 years
- He must have worked in the financial sector in similar capacity for at least 5 years.
- Conversant with Enugu environment.
- Proven track record of helping sales team to achieve set target
- Excellent networking and customer relationship management skills
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be passionate about service quality.
- Key qualities of Self-motivation, persistence and follow up
- Organised and able to adhere to timelines
- Intermediate user knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel