Eroton Exploration and Production Limited - As an upstream oil and natural gas exploration and production company, Eroton E&P was incorporated to engage in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. In February 2014 the Eroton consortium submitted a competitive bid for the 30% interest of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, 10% interest of Total E&P Nigeria Limited and 5% interest of Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited’s (“The Assignors”) for a total of 45% interest in OML 18. The deal was concluded in October 2014.
- Manage pipeline corrosion prevention team, conduct failure analysis, and ensure repair standards are met.
- Manage the planning, implementation and coordination of Asset Integrity Management Systems, Corrosion Management & annual inspection programme of assets by liaising with the following in-house teams - Projects, Asset Management, and QHSE.
- Develop application and fully implement risk and reliability management techniques, like Risk Based Inspection (RBI), Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), and Instrument Protective Function (IPF).
- Manage the installation of new instruments in all Operations location and assign duties related to removing, replacing, checking, repairing, and overhauling of equipment.
- Manage the Turnaround Maintenance to meet integrity and regulatory standards.
- Liaise with DPR and Other Stakeholders on custody transfer Meter, Maintenance and calibration.
- Manage the material, tools and equipment ordering process.
- Manage the contracting processes to ensure value for money.
- Manage OEMs inputs for equipment maintainability assurance.
- Other tasks that may be assigned.
- Years of Experience - Minimum 15 years in the upstream Oil & Gas industry
- University degree in relevant Engineering discipline (minimum B.Sc. Hons. Second class upper or HND with relevant work experience);
- Registration with COREN is a requirement;
- Project Management Professional certification is an added advantage;
- In-depth knowledge of 3D modelling and designing concepts)