- We are looking for an experienced learning and development manager to devise our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes.
- Following up new business opportunities and making effective presentations.
- The successful candidate will identify training and developmental needs of organizations and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the organization.
- Develop training content as solutions to client employee knowledge and or skills gaps
- The overall responsibilities include: Identifying and assessing future and current training needs, developing an overall or individualized training and development plan and deploying a wide variety of training methods for client organizations.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Module development for each sectoral trainings and technical support to all programs capacity building activities
- Bachelor's degree/MSC/MBA in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Psychology, Business Management, or a closely related field, and minimum of 10 years of experience in consulting, training, employee development, leadership and organization development;
- Proven track record/ work experience as a training manager;
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs;
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong business development skills and proven evidence of such
- Strong contacts at all levels of the economy
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc);
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively;
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals;
- Must possess exceptional PC skills, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint Excellent communication, planning and negotiation skills.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.