- Ongoing review and recommendations on the company's policies, procedures and transaction processes.
- Review and exception reporting on documents and documentation of the company's critical business activities.
- Investigation, Reporting and compliance monitoring on critical issues of attention to the management.
- Evaluate, appraise, manage issues in perspective and proffer sound advise to Management.
- Review, observations and ensuring regularization of transaction source documents, entries and processing.
- Ensuring the protection and the ongoing safety of the company's assets, material, financial and human resources.
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of transaction and financial details and records of both the company and whichever is adopted for the company's transactions.
- Ensuring prompt, timely and efficient initiation, processing and consummation of the company's businesses and activities.
- Ensuring corporate and individual compliance with extant and relevant laws, guidelines, circulars, policies and speculations that relate to the operations and activities of the company and her business.
- Training and education of all employees on controls, compliance and other relevant statute related issues relevant to the company's activities.
- Timely, complete and accurate report rendition to management on critical and referred issues.
- Generation of reports, reporting standards and timeline specifications for the company's operations.
- Identification and mitigation of issues of relevant business risks to the company.
- Continuous review and periodic reporting on the company's books, accounts, records and financial position.
- Monitoring of the company's inventory and reporting thereon.
- Review of reconciliation reports on the company's activities and records.
- Sustaining the integrity and confidentiality of the organization.
- Review, monitoring and reporting on budget, variances and deviations.
- Review of monthly HR employee payroll and leave utilization.
- Review and monitoring of employees' recruitment, disciplinary procedures/issues and disengagement for compliance with company's policy pronouncements.
- All other responsibilities as deemed necessary and assigned by the Company's Management and Board.
Candidates will be evaluated on merit, experience, and exposure.