- Review of internal control and financial activities at depot, stations and head office
- Reporting on a daily truck out of petroleum product in the tank to management & regulators
- Coordinate sage deployment process at the depot and; head office
- Reporting on loading activities of throughput customers
- Develop policies and procedures, ensure their implementation and monitor compliance
- Provide technical assistance with investigations, external audits and
- provide subject matter expertise as needed
- Internal audit across all business locations
- An internal audit of depot activities
- Update of fixed asset register at the depot with tag numbers for untagged assets
- postings and review of transactions on sage
- Achievement of full deployment of ERP at depot and head office
- Daily reporting on petroleum stock movement to management & regulators as well as reporting on throughput customers
- Update of procedural process at the depot
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Sound analytical skill
- Team player
- Goal getter
- Good communication skill
- Sound financial, accounting and audit knowledge
Knowledge, Experience & Business Accomplishments Required:
- B.Sc Accounting
- Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria
- Training on International Trade & Finance with emphasis on Oil and Gas.
- Refresher course on International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Attendance at Mandatory Continuous Professional Evaluation (MCPE) Programs organized by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) on the oil & Gas Industry.
- Attendance at other training & seminars for financial practitioners in the Oil & Gas industry locally and International.