- Evident experience and demonstrable competence in setting up competitive-standard HR systems and processes to support the company’s aspiration of becoming a high-performance organisation.
- Very strong capability with running the general administration function of a large-scale, modern business organisation.
- This position critically requires a very strong exposure with driving organisational development activities
- A highly experienced HR professional with indepth, hands-on people management systems pedigree.
- High-energy, proactive, self-driven, professional with a profound strategic understanding of business dynamics.
- Not less than 10 years HR-focused experience from tier-one business organisations.
- Highly tech-savvy individual.
- Comfort and competence with practical HR challenges.
- Strong, relevant academic and professional certifications.
- Industry experience, an added advantage.