Directly Reports To: MD/CEO
Responsible For: HCM Analyst
- Oversees manpower/human capability development and performance improvement systems deployments, providing needed support to the CEO, executive management, teams and general workforce with respect to the identification of required interventions, and the resolution of attendant issues.
- Supports the CEO in the articulation and development of high impact capability development and human performance improvement strategies aligned with the Group’s overall strategic direction, and within the context of the specific performance aspirations and business plans of individual entities which are obtained from reviews of business and individual performance reports, discussions and interactions with Management and employees.
- Drives efforts to build a high performing team of leaders with thorough understanding and appreciation of corporate strategy, business/functional planning, operations, execution excellence, business performance management and people development requirements in forging the emergence of our brands as the leaders in their industries and in line with our corporate vision and mission towards ensuring business continuity, supports the CEO in the development of a well-formulated and effective group-wide succession planning framework (to include e.g. career growth opportunity identification, as well as the targeted development, mentoring, career counseling of high-flyers at all levels).
- Oversees the implementation of specific capability and human performance and human performance improvement initiatives/programs (e.g. Graduate Trainee and Leadership Development) for improving individual and organizational performance capacity and potential to achieve business results.
- Oversees the transaction processing and solutions implementation efforts of the Human Capital Management and ensures administrative efficiency on a daily-basis.
- Manages key relationships with internal clients and general employee groups.
- Reviews the corporate business strategic plans of the Group and individual entities and in a proactive manner, ensures the translation of these into specific Human Resource Management plans and solutions that help extract maximum value from the workforce.
- Supports efforts towards defining/updating the Group’s Vision for HR and for ensuring continued alignment with the overall Group Vision and strategic direction.
- Supports Change Management efforts on major corporate and entity level projects and business initiatives.
- Supports the development of Group-wide organization and job structures based on efficient processes; ensures the workforce profile is appropriate and aligned with business imperatives for success in the short-, medium- and long-term.
- Works with the CEO to develop and implement a comprehensive, integrated and effective Human
- Resource Management Framework (systems, policies, procedures and periodic plans) covering:
- Human Resources Policies, Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Selection and Deployment, Reward
- Management, Performance Management, Training and Human Performance Improvement, Career
- Development, Succession Planning and Employee Consultation; ensures all systems and policies address business imperatives and remain aligned with the organization’s strategic direction.
- Monitors employee total cost to company and implements various initiatives to optimize staff costs.
- Oversees manpower planning and employee cost budgeting processes to ensure all resource requirements are based on periodic business plans and are justified vis-à-vis revenues and growth estimates.
- Work with Management to define Training, etc.
- Years of Experience: At least 5 years