Stresert Services Limited - Our client, one of the foremost Insurance companies in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position above.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Deliver recruitment services and advice to hiring managers within the business in order to manage expectations.
- Deliver a full HR generalist advice service in line with the organizations policies and procedures
- Ensure workforce is performance driven.
- Enforce and ensure compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements pertaining to employee management.
- Being involved in yearly reviews and staff appraisal
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to collect and interpret data-based measurements to demonstrate the effectiveness or failure of the recruitment system from position opening to on boarding.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Formulate HR Strategies within the company that will ensure the availability of highly skilled and motivated employees.
- First Degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters' Degree will be an advantage
- Minimum of 15 years post qualification experience in Human Resources Management within the Insurance Services Industry will be added advantage.
Skills / Competence Requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of Insurance processes will serve as added advantage
- Knowledge of NAICOM and other regulatory guidelines
- Operational risk
- Generic Skills
- Independent minded
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Problem solving skills
- Resilience and Tenacity
- Relevant ICT Skills (Cisco,Premia Software etc)
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Supervisory Skills
- Initiative/Entrepreneurship/ taking ownership
- Conflict management
- Organization & coordination
- General managerial /administration.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.