B. Adedipe Associates Limited - We are a compact and dynamic financial/management consulting firm, in continuous operation now for over 20 years.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Measure and analyze financial performance against the bank’s business plan, provide actionable insights, initiate corrective actions and minimize the impact of variances.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and performance reports.
- Maintain up-to-date fixed assets register.
- Accomplish finance functions relating to human resource strategies by determining accountabilities, cost, productivity and competitiveness of remuneration package.
- Establish finance operational strategies, evaluate trends, establish critical measurements, determine productivity, quality and service delivery strategies, design systems, generate resources; resolve problems and implement change.
- Conduct environmental scan for economic trends and revenue opportunities, identify and analyze acquisition and expansion prospects, analyze operations and identify opportunities for improvement, cost reduction and systems enhancement, accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Cash flow planning and funding, covering cash, investment and asset management by developing financial strategies by forecasting capital, funding, facilities, and staff requirements, identify funding sources and develop action plans.
- Maximize return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related discipline, with relevant professional accounting certification; MBA is added advantage
- Not less than 12 years post qualification experience, with 5 in senior management positions
- Cross-cutting, work experience in accounting and finance at a senior level, with ability to conceptualize, plan, analyze and forecast funding needs and secure new funding.
- Senior level exposure in the financial services industry
- Proficiency in contemporary accounting software, and MS Office
- Logical, result-oriented, and well organized, with proven problem solving ability
- Not more than 42 years
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.