B Adedipe Associate Limited - Our client, a National licensed, fast-growing Microfinance Bank based in Abuja.
- The Head, Financial Control (CFO) will provide leadership and oversight to the finance and general business, ensuring optimal financial resource deployment and utilization.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and implement the financial and accounting strategy.
- Align financial plans with the bank’s strategic business objectives by developing functional financial objectives and strategies for the bank, contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations on strategic thinking and direction.
- Measure and analyze financial performance against the bank’s business plan, provide actionable insights, initiate corrective actions and minimize the impact of variances.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and performance reports.
- Maintain up-to-date fixed assets register.
- Accomplish finance functions relating to human resource strategies by determining accountabilities, cost, productivity, and competitiveness of remuneration package.
- Establish finance operational strategies, evaluate trends, establish critical measurements, determine productivity, quality and service delivery strategies, design systems, generate resources; resolve problems and implement change.
- Conduct environmental scan for economic trends and revenue opportunities, identify and analyze acquisition and expansion prospects, analyze operations and identify opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement, accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Cash flow planning and funding, covering cash, investment, and asset management by developing financial strategies by forecasting capital, funding, facilities, and staff requirements, identify funding sources and develop action plans.
- Maximize return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related discipline, with relevant professional accounting certification; MBA is an added advantage
- Relevant post qualification experience.
- Experience in senior management positions
- Cross-cutting, work experience in accounting and finance at a senior level, with the ability to conceptualize, plan, analyze and forecast funding needs and secure new funding.
- Senior level exposure in the financial services industry
- Proficiency in contemporary accounting software, and MS Office
- Logical, result-oriented, and well organized, with proven problem-solving ability
- Not more than 42 years.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.