- Allocate resources and manage cash flows.
- Salaries and wages administration.
- Prepare, implement and monitor operating budgets.
- Conduct investment risk assessment and management.
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information.
- Ensure all accounting and internal control/audit activities comply with financial regulations.
- Ensuring timely rendition of account- related statutory returns i.e. FIRS, PENCOM, etc
- Advise the management on funding options.
- Advise the management on finance and accounts best practices.
- Recommend cost-reduction solutions.
- Store management.
- Periodic financial reporting.
- Be a graduate of accounting, finance or related disciplines, from a recognized higher institution in or outside Nigeria. A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 7 years’ cognate experience in accounting and finance.
- Be a Chartered accountant, certified by any of these professional accounting bodies or their equivalents: ICAN, ACCA, and ICAEW.
- Be conversant with leading accounting software i.e. QuickBooks, Sage.
- Be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft office, especially, excel.
- Possess good communication skills (oral & written).
- Possess an analytical and meticulous mindset.
- Sound leadership skill.
- Ability to multi-task, deliver results under pressure and on a short notice.
- Be a team player.