- Designing and selecting wellhead equipment.
- Keeping track of current daily costs, comparing actual costs with expenditure proposals and recommending cost - effective changes.
- Monitoring safety and ensuring good maintenance of the well.
- Adhering to environmental protection standard.
- Establishing and administering drilling and service contract.
- Coordinating and supervising the work of drilling team.
BEng in Chemical, Aeronautical, Civil or structural, Marine, Mechanical, Minerals, Manning, and Petroleum Engineering with an added advantage in relevant certification or professional courses.
Experience: 5 years and above.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.