A Microfinance Bank based in Lagos requires the service of Head of Credit Administration, Marketing and Recover. The candidate will:
- Oversee the bank's lending process
- Drive quality credits
- Proactively identify risk and manage risk of the total portfolio
- Manage customers and stake holder relations in accordance with agreed service level agreements
- Overseeing marketing of bank's products
- Supervise and drive recovery
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in relevant discipline. MCP is an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years Banking experience, 5 years must be in Credit Administration and Recovery.
- Candidate must be versatile with Bankone Banking software.