- To facilitate the formulation and monitoring (implementation and reporting) of corporate strategy; evaluate and review the Strategic Plan, as well as drive the achievement of the corporate objectives.
- To drive the development and implementation of organizational culture
- To drive the Strategy Management Office of the Company
- To drive and support the Product Development Process of the Company
- To drive the budgeting process of the company
- Strategy formulation
- Planning and Monitoring of strategy & Budget
- Research & Compliance
- People development
Requirement and Experience:
- First degree in statistics, economics, finance, computer science, engineering or social science-related discipline from an accredited University.
- MBA or master’s degree in Business Administration / Finance is an added advantage
- Minimum Experience: 10 years or more related business experience in areas such as corporate strategy, process improvement, project management, and performance management with at least 2 years at senior level, in a large financial institution or a first-tier management consulting firm
- Professional qualification such as PMP, CIA or similar qualification