Reporting to the Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, the ideal candidate will be responsible for activities to develop and implement corporate communications strategies and manage the interface with the media.
- Establish beneficial contact with media houses in support of the company’s corporate goals and objectives
- Ensuring the adequacy of media coverage at the company’s internal and external activities
- Review newspapers, articles, publications, etc. to stay abreast of social and industry events and developments and identify the company’s role and alignment activities appropriately
- Devise and implement internal communication campaigns that support the company’s key objectives.
The ideal candidates:
- The candidate must possess a good Honours degree from a recognized university in social sciences, Arts, Humanities, or other relevant fields.
- The candidate must have a cumulative experience of more than 5 years’ experience in similar or related capacity, with a demonstrable track record of credible performance.
- The candidate should have the drive to work independently on a wide range of their department’s issues.
Head, Corporate Communications:
- Candidate should be exceptionally strong in oral and written communication. Relevant experience working in the media and/or PR Consultancy would be an added advantage.