- We’re currently looking for a chef assistant to work for us on a permanent basis. This role is multi-faceted so please read the role specification before applying
- This role will involve working with the head chef of a start-up food restaurant, therefore, we would need someone is able to work with people, think on their feet and can hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
- Preferences who be given to candidates who are articulate, have work in the hotel/retail/restaurant industry and lives in close proximity to our shop.
- Please read our FAQ section to familiarize yourself with our policies as our interviews will be based on the knowledge embedded in the answer section
- Be able to take food orders in person and on phone in a professional but cordial manner.
- Responsible for day-day upkeep of shop. This involves ensuring that the customers eating space is clean and hygienic.
- Stock and inventory management of administrative and food office supplies
- Advanced culinary skills are necessary
- Time management and customer service skills.
- Preferences will be given to those who can operate a till or POS system without supervision
- We are looking for honesty and reliability.
- All candidates will be subject to a background check
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.