Qualification, Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- A good University degree in any Social Sciences with a minimum of 7 years experience (At least 4 years at Managerial level).
- Good knowledge of the Maritime Industry.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives
- Understanding of Dredging Operations.
- Good working Knowledge of the Construction Industry.
- Proven track record of delivering results in an establishment of comparable size, scope, and complexity.
- Ability to manage customer and colleagues.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed communication and relationship management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite.