Qualification, Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- A good University degree in Agriculture related courses with a minimum of 7 years proven experience (At least 4 years at Managerial level).
- Relevant Postgraduate Degree/MBA or Professional Qualification (Added advantage).
- Above average knowledge of the agricultural sector and relevant value chains.
- Market information gathering, data analysis, and result presentation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Track record in financial management and leadership at a managerial level.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Sound business judgment.
- Good communication skills.
- Innovation and creativity.