CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & wholesale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
- Responsible for the development of the brand & marketing strategies in order to establish strategic direction and program positioning. Develops marketing partnerships with retailers, media partners, and other external partners in an attempt to broaden the reach of CWAY brand.
- Responsible for the development and execution of paid social programs on self-service advertising platforms inclusive of Google AdWords, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Twitter along with supporting the brand’s paid media programs. Contributes to the development and execution of all ground events, promotions, and stunts for the business/brand.
- Plays important role in the production process for all offline marketing materials, for example, technical specs, project timelines etc. Ensures that there is a continuous effective and economical allocation of resources.
- Supervises multiple external agencies in developing creative advertising, high-impact promotions, and media planning, for example, viral/guerilla marketing and event sponsorship.
- Manages media timelines and executes plans across all media channels, that is, TV, Social, Radio, and Print etc. Strikes a balance in ensuring all branding and key information strategies are in line with overall business strategy without compromising the brand’s integrity. Communicate to the consumers/customers company’s food safety policy,
- Effectively supervises the junior brand marketing staff/team, managing workflow, providing direction, and overseeing constant skill development. Develop and manage special event unit for effective management
- Conducts research and analyses, translating campaign performance into communication documents and reports, which are submitted to sales director and key stakeholders. Some of these documents are marketing briefs, competitive analyses, campaign recap decks etc.
- He tracks spending on all media campaigns for the purpose of ensuring that brand marketing efforts always stay within the allocated budget. He actualizes cost reports per project at the completion of each brand marketing campaign. He prepares account management, expenditure, progress, and other related reports. He reviews targeted spends and makes real-time adjustments in order to optimize brand marketing campaign performance.
- He conducts regular and consistent research and keeps the business and the brand marketing department informed on best practices and the latest trends in brand marketing that ensure that the business does not lag behind of its competition and also in order to provide growth opportunity for the brand by capitalizing on the acquisition potential that alternative branding strategies/approaches may hold.
- Ensures that the product maintains a consistent tone that is relevant to the business’s brand and the consumers, solidifying the brand identity by ensuring consistent, on-time and accurate development, delivery, and assets running for each brand marketing campaign. Also performs other tasks as designated by the General Manager.
Job Authority & Qualification
- First Degree in relevant field, possession of an MBA will be an added advantage. At least 10 years experience as Brand & Marketing Manager in FMCG sector.
- Must have strong communication skill. Possess outstanding strategic, creative & story telling abilities. Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize project and perform effectively under pressure.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.