Reporting to the Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, he/she is to ensure conformity and consistency in all marketing communication and identity manifestation which will be a reflection of the corporate persona
- Working with approved advertising Agency(ies), ensure that the company’s advertising generates top of mind awareness.
- Ensure that all company identity documents and items are in conformity with brand standards and that the standard logo is homogeneously used at all times nation-wide
- Responsible for prompt and efficient production of all brand communication materials as required
The ideal candidate:
- Candidate must possess a good Honours degree from a recognized university in social sciences, Arts, Humanities, or other relevant fields.
- Candidate must have a cumulative experience of more than 5 years’ experience in similar or related capacity, with a demonstrable track record of credible performance.
- Candidate should have the drive to work independently on a wide range of their department’s issues.
Head, Brand Management:
- Relevant experience working for a Marketing Communications Agency or large corporation would be an added advantage