Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, a Bank in Nigeria, is currently seeking applicaltions from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position above.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively identify market opportunities, develop relevant business value propositions and customer experience strategies to match these opportunities.
- Provide support and relevant information to sales and marketing teams to assist in the sales of products and services.
- Develop and execute key segment strategies including the development of segment marketing plans that ensures actualization of segment goals.
- Identify customer segment levers (segment profitability, acquisition and retention measurement and trends, market share, growth and cross sell) and drive each lever to achieve business objectives.
- Execute strategic market analysis that clearly defines growth opportunities within Agricultural Liabilities segment.
- Design go-to-market strategies for new product introductions.
- Build our channel strategy for the Agricultural segment, including Agents in Agricultural markets, alternate channels etc.
- Define appropriate service levels to be provided to customers in the Agricultural Liabilities segment from time to time.
- Build strategic partnerships with key partners to develop and grow Agribusiness Liabilities.
- Bachelor's or higher-level degree in Agriculture or any other related discipline.
- 6 - 10 years’ post NYSC experience in the Agribusiness Industry as a Head/Manager.
- Experience interfacing with a wide variety of individuals including:
- Packing facility managers and supervisors
- Agriculture industry equipment experts
- Research and development scientists
- Regulatory experts
- Commercial and marketing leaders
- Business development leaders
- Operational and logistics personnel
- Interpersonal relations
- Analytical ability
- Decision quality & Problem solving
- Attention to Detail
- Continuous Learning
- Drive for Results
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.