- Design and Test Automation, System Architecture, Communication Protocols,, Firmware & Hardware design, PCB design, energy storage & system wide test frameworks.
- Design, build and integrate proprietary System on Chip (SoC) Power Conversion Systems, Communication module.
- Architect, design and build scalable IoT cloud platform and client, back-end software that allows millions of smart devices connect globally.
- Research and design reliable Battery Management Systems for current & next generation storage solutions.
- Work with team to explore Intellectual property filing for proprietary modules.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Embedded Systems, System on Chip (SoC), Control Systems, IoT, Power systems.
- Enjoy working and having fun with some of the smartest software and hardware engineers building complex systems.
- Micro controller, Micro processor, IoT Protocols- MQTT, COAP, AWS IoT Integration and production experience.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree, 2.1 in Electrical Electronics Engineering/Power
- Master Degree & International work/ study experience is a plus.
- Experience of building multiple commercial embedded systems/ IoT products
What we'll Provide
- A globally competitive remuneration package, performance bonus,health insurance.
- A dynamic, innovative, enabling work environment that stimulate creativity.
- An opportunity to work with the brightest mind in the industry.
- A chance to be part of the team that will build Nigeria and Africa's future.