We are looking for a friendly, educated and approachable person to take on the role as a salon assistant, which is required for a premium salon in Victoria Island, Lagos to work full time (Tuesdays - Saturdays). As a salon assistant, you will play a key part in the smooth running of the salon, representing and promoting the brand at all times. In return we offer a competitive salary plus benefits and the opportunity to be a part of a brand who believes in a great salon where people love to work and clients love to be!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Washing hair and assisting head stylist at all times
- Reception duties, including taking payments, booking appointments and inventory management
- Ensuring all parts of the salon is tidy at all times
- Making sure clients are comfortable at all times - i.e to meet and greet clients with a welcoming friendly smile, offer refreshments and magazines
- To maintain the day-to-day operational standards of the salon
The ideal candidate will possess qualities such as:
- Great communication skills via telephone and in-person - fluent English is required
- Passion for hairdressing
- Knowledge of customer care (customer service experience is desired but not essential)
- A minimum of a HND or equivalent
No previous experience is necessary as full training will be provided. You will be trained to a high standard for further prospects within the industry.