Guidance and counselling/teaching (female)
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum of BEd Guidance and counselling (G&C)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in reputable school
- Must be able to combine G&C duties with teaching
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in managing people especially (teenagers and adolescents)
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to take an idea and run with it
- Must willing to relocate to the school location immediately
- Key things the employer is looking for in candidate: Maturity, love for children, counselling ability.
- Provide personal counselling to assist students in their adjustment to school life.
- Provide career information and guidance at appropriate times and organise careers days, career related excursion etc
- Liaise with the teaching staff on the student/pupils overall progress and identity and nuture
- Refer, through the Principal those students with special needs to appropriate
- Teach the various concepts effectively according to the timetable specifications and evaluate the effectiveness of each lesson.
- Check students’ notes regularly and make appropriate comments
- Make appropriate entries on students’ academic records into the e-school Administration Network
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.