As the GR/PR, you will:
1. Establish or maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of government offices, communities, consumers, employees, or public interest groups;
2. Study the objectives, promotional policies, or needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products, or services;
3. Confer with other managers to identify trends or key group interests or concerns or to provide advice on business decisions;
4. Arrange public appearances, lectures, contests, or exhibits for clients to increase product or service awareness or to promote goodwill;
5. Develop plans or materials to communicate activities undertaken by organizations that are beneficial to the environment, public safety, or other important social issues;
6. Prepare or deliver speeches to further public relations objectives;
7. execute other jobs as instructed by Supervisor.