This is a role for high performers who want to take their earnings to the next level.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells Logigrains freight forwarding services and inland logistics solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies service improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors. This information should be passed on to the Port Operations Coordinator and the Commercial Partner.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information. Reports are expected on Fridays for action over the weekend
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Regions Covered: Lagos & Environs
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications
- Presentation Skills,
- Client Relationships,
- Emphasizing Excellence,
- Energy Level,
- Prospecting Skills,
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Experience in logistics in an advantage
- The role is mostly B2B based so not expected in the office except once a month.
- Basic: 60K, O.T.E: 700K monthly. Targets are very much achievable.
- A 5 days trip to Dubai in December 2019 for the best salesperson of the year. All expenses covered
- Selected to attend 2020 Logigrains strategy conference in Obudu Cattle ranch (November 2019)
- Exceed your target x2 all year: All EXPENSES PAID attendance to Grant Cardone sales conference (2020) in the U.S.A
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.