- Capacity to create new revenue streams and outstrip the company's revenue goals.
- Responsible for development and implementation of a strategic plan to drive sales department of the chain to high performance and revenue generation.
- Managing marketing/ sales strategies with sharp customer focus to deliver on revenue expectation.
- Drive the marketing strategy and positioning for the company.
- Come up with innovative, customer-driven marketing campaigns.
- Manage and coordinate the PR activities of the company and its related agencies.
- Monitor and report all the marketing activities and their results.
- Identification of new ways of growing revenue beyond the current revenue drive of the company.
- Building strategic relationships with key industry players and organizations.
- Organize and attend marketing activities and event to raise brand awareness.
- Bachelor's degree with professional certification strongly preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 4 years media sales management experience preferably in broadcast or radio in the major market.
- Must be persuasive with a great personality and strong verbal skills.
- Smart, quick-witted and a deal maker.
- Relentless in pursuing sales goals.
- Proven track record of leading a team to consistently achieve revenue goals.
- Must have a can-do attitude, able to build new clientele and open new sales opportunities where there was none.
- Knowledge of excel and Microsoft office suites.
Closing date: November 15, 2019.