- Handling of budgets and budgeting processes
- Handle all regulatory & statutory compliance issues
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
- Management of Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Management of treasury functions and bank liaison
- Firm understanding of various tax issues
- Develop policies and procedures to support operations
- Prepare financial statements and business plans
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness and ensure timely submission of reports
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
- Monitor banking transactions; verify monthly bank reconciliation statements and prepare report on status
- Monitor stock movement
- Responsible for overall Finance and Accounting activities of Domino Group and preparation of financial reports
- Interface with high level banking negotiations on behalf of the Group and maintain cordial relationship with banks, suppliers, PFA’s and debtors
- Management of Corporate Assets Portfolio
- Credit packaging/ Management of Bank Accounts
- Cash flow Analysis and Management
- General coaching and mentoring of staff
- And any other duties as may be assigned
- High integrity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver timely and quality financial reports.
- Give prompt feedback from clients and regulatory authorities.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to multitask and work across different businesses covering different sectors
- Applicants must have a good University degree and professional qualification (ACA). A minimum of 8 (eight) years post qualification relevant experience. High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites, Tally & Quick Books Accounting packages, ability to prepare financial model and can demonstrate strong treasury management skills.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified applicants should email their CVs not later 2 weeks of advert placement.