- Periodically review of Company’s accounting system with a view to making appropriate recommendations.
- Supervise the preparation of all final accounts (P&L and Balance Sheets) for annual reports and other management information
- Provide insightful leadership and direction for the group and guide their activities to ensure the achievement of their short to medium-long term strategies.
- Responsible for raising short-term finance and long-term capital for funding business transactions along the lines of equity stock trading, agricultural commodities export, petroleum oil products, commercial real estate, etc.
- Responsible for appraising and reviewing internal and external operations as well as managing & monitoring accounts to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations.
- A first Degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters' Degree will be an advantage
- Relevant professional certification(s) in Accounting /Finance e.g. CFA, CIS, ACCA, ACA, CFP etc.
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in Finance, Accounting, Capital raising, Risk Management & Performance Management across several industries
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Capability to source credit facilities from local and foreign financial institutions
- Excellent Leadership / Supervisory ability
- Excellent Financial Analysis / Interpretation
- Good strategic planning and management skills
- Good products knowledge
- Strong environmental/ industry analysis
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Good knowledge of accounting standards
- Performance Management
- Initiative/ Proactive
- Analytical skills / Problem solving
- Resilience, Tenacity, and Integrity
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.