To develop and execute core public relation and savvy social media strategies in order to facilitate brand awareness, and image advocates in view of new business development.
- Support and implement social media strategy for the group ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
- Drive all business website revamp and optimization
- Daily management of all company websites and blogs
- Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc
- Constant engagement on all social media handles; facebook, twitter, histogram, google, google plus, WhatsApp, blogs, Bloomberg etc
- Drive search engine optimization for the group
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
- Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brands marketing.
- Working with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Create engaging and professional image and video visuals that reflect client and their brand
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Co-develop all company collaterals and online and offline publications.
- Building content with the lead business development manager to driving our online workshops for the wider online market and prospects.
- Searching social media for off-diary stories and content