- Candidate should possess a minimum of OND in a related discipline and years of experience in a similar field.
- Good knowledge of Adobe products
- Ability to edit materials for clarity, consistency, and instructional soundness
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Must be able to interpret and apply concepts with attention to detail
- Be able to self-direct the work-load and track schedules to ensure the project is completed on time
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Knowledge of RoboHelp and Articulate Storyline or Studio or similar programs
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver, and Flash;
- Developing interactive design
- Knowledge of e-learning Design with authoring tools such as Articulate storyline software, Adobe captivate Adobe presenter and Lectora.
Attention: Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Qualified candidates with complete profiles have a much higher chance of getting invited for interviews by employers.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.