Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
The Graphics Designer will be one who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs.
- Design Visual brand assets for Truppr in the Truppr Portfolio.
- Develop multimedia campaign assets (videos, gifs & pictures).
- Develop concepts, graphics for product illustrations. logos & websites.
- Determine size, font style & arrangement of illustrative material based on agreed brief.
- Review final layouts & suggest improvements if required.
- Prepare rough drafts of material based on agreed brief.
- Effectively communicate Truppr’s events using pictures & videos.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Fluency in photoshop,lightroom, illustrator, premier pro & after effects.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- Professional approach to time & deadlines.
- Ability to absorb & apply constructive criticism.
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail.
- An entrepreneurial and innovative mindset