Garmspot Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing online retail stores in Nigeria, that specializes in creating, producing, marketing and distribution of cutting-edge urban wear brands, contemporary designs, and fashion accessories and beauty and grooming products. We aim to be the leading supplier of the best brands Nigeria Africa has to offer. Using our web platform, Garmspot delivers pieces to our clientele from our regional center in Lagos to all the corners of the world.
Our team is always working to build a unique merchant network in Africa focused on the trendiest apparel and accessories sourced from local and international brands alike.
- Meet with clients, the CTO and the Director of Design to determine the scope of a project.
- Advise relevant parties on a strategy appropriate to reach the desired audience.
- Present visual content to clients and the appropriate directors as well as incorporate recommended changes into the final design.
- Select colors, images, textures, and shapes to create the layout
- Prepare and upload product images and related visuals for the site
- Create visuals that identify a product, convey a message or both.
- Select the size and arrangement of the different elements.
- Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs.
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing a project.
- Develop signs and environmental graphics.
- Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures for Garmspot and its subsidiaries
- Develop the layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports, and other publications.
- Remain well informed on competitors and design trends.
- Submit rough drafts to management for approval and make changes upon request.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing.
- Review website for anomalies.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.