Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, a leading Electronics retail company with high brand electronic products. They provide high-quality home appliances and trustworthy and reliable service to sophisticated transferred business executives within Nigeria.
- Think creatively to develop new concepts and produce designs
- Create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and pleasing manner
- Coordinates all administrative aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for print production. Ensures that all parties are informed of and meet deadlines
- Prepares layouts, designs, artwork, and formats for use in publication and /or exhibition design;
- Layout and scale photos, marking them for proper screen values for print reproduction;
- Designs layout and produce artwork such as graphs, maps, charts, posters, signs and report covers
- Ensure final productions are error-free and reflect desired specifications.
- May coordinate relationship with vendors; preparing specifications and obtaining estimates for final approval;
- May handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes;
- May provide information to management and staff regarding the design of publication;
- Performs related duties as required.
- Relevant Graphic designer experience.
- Minimum Degree must be HND or BSc in any field
- Clear communication and documentation of projects and procedures
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Flash among others
- Those residing on the island will be at an advantage.