KASI Healthcare is a healthcare service doing more for healthcare in Nigeria by designing, organising and operating healthcare facilities and services according to international safety guidelines.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Receive mentorship from our experienced data lead who will introduce you to the world of information design, data visualization, infographics, and how to translate marketing and brand strategies into a composition that represents what we stand for, as you design collaborative graphics for our Sales, Marketing efforts Utilize best practices in design and layout, and adapt designs for diverse formats
- Learn to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Report to our Data Lead and our Research Department to receive feedback and guidelines for current or upcoming projects, and to produce data-focused graphics and design
- Grow a catalogue of data-focused visual assets valuable to future clients
- Prioritize multiple time-sensitive projects and work proactively to execute under pressure
- Learn from our Visual Lead how to apply simplicity and design science to large informational documents
- Exceptional team player with awesome verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of traditional print layouts Preferred - Project Management, Adobe Creative Suite, Presentation & Deck Creation, Creative Brief Development and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills with excellent time management capability Computer skills, such as MS Office tools, with emphasis on PowerPoint
- Quick learner with keen attention to detail Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.