GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with networks management (LAN, WIFI)
- Knowledge of system security (Anti-Virus) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.