A leading publishing house with offices located in Abuja, Lagos and London. We are seeking for qualified, competent and reliable candidates to fill in the vacant position above.
- The Graphic designer will be responsible for all the graphic designs, developing concepts, graphics and layouts for books & illustrations, basic animations and web design and management. You must be highly motivated and adventurous with experience and fanatical passion for graphic design with a keen eye for details.
- Create astonishing graphic designs including book production layouts.
- Create and manage all published content (images, video and written) from the publishing team.
- Monitor and manage the company’s online shop design, content upload and product entries.
- Oversee design (Facebook Timeline cover, profile pictures, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog) for the literacy campaign.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Conceptual creativity: ability to think in abstract terms.
- Outstanding design skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Fireworks, adobe illustrator CorelDraw, etc.
- Excellent research and fact-finding skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a professional graphic designer.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines while delivering quality results.
- A degree in any relevant field. A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.