Liaising with clients to determine their requirements, budget
Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material, copy, and font style and size
Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and work with cross-functional teams
- Notable attention to detail
- Good analytical and creative skills
- Proper time management
- Candidate must have the ability to multitask
Candidate must possess a BSc or HND Degree in related field
Minimum 3 years experience in Graphic designing.
Professional certifications in Graphic Designing is an added advantage
- All graphic designers must be proficient in Adobe's Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator software.
- Graphic designers need an understanding of HTML and other web design applications.
- Candidate must reside in Abuja or be willing to relocate
- Candidate must be young and creative
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's, Certificates, passport photograph, catalogue, brochures and creative designs are done previously to with "Application for a Graphic Designer position" as the subject of the mail on or before the 24th of June, 2019.