- Provide assistance in the development of display pictures, social media banners.
- Provide assistance in the adaptation of print media designs for various social media platforms.
Publications Design (unit newsletters):
- Work with the team on the conceptualization and development of designs for newsletters.
- Provide necessary support across the communications unit.
- Any other duties or tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behavior required to succeed in Role:
Educational/ Functional / Technical Qualifications:
- Minimum of a school leaving certificate.
- A qualification (e.g. diploma) in graphics design is an added advantage.
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and the minimum number of years):
- While work experience is not a prerequisite, the intern must possess a strong inclination for creativity and design.
- A design portfolio.
Attitude and Behavioral Traits:
- Ability to receive and efficiently process information as regards design needs.
- A creative mindset.
- Good command of the English language.
- An eye for details and color combinations.
- Should accept feedback and criticism graciously.
- Efficient time management.
- A desire for learning, improvement, and self-development.
- Must be 26 years or younger.
Possession of some knowledge of the use of:
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe Illustrator.
- Adobe InDesign.
- Microsoft Powerpoint.
How to apply?
We do not want resumes and cover letters. Send us works that best represents you and why you think you deserve to be part of illui.