A successful Graphic Designer will:
- Study design briefs and determine time and budget requirements
- Manage a schedule of short, medium and long-term design projects for artist projects
- Design, produce and update client-facing business presentations
- Collaborate with content and marketing teams to conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Follow and update a Brand Bible to ensure consistency across brand assets
- Manage external contracted graphic designers
- Work with the marketing team and creative director to produce final designs
- Work with marketing teams to test graphics across various media
- Document, refine and clearly communicate effective workflows to team
- Provide speedy amendments to designs after feedback
- Work with print and production vendors for quality assurance
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- At least 2 years of proven work experience
- A relevant Degree.
Attention: Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Qualified candidates with complete profiles have a much higher chance of getting invited for interviews by employers.