- The Successful Candidate will be responsible for creating animated narrative sequences by combining artistic skills with talents in many areas, such as comedy, drama, advertising and computer modelling. Will work in teams where they participate in the storyboard, typesetting and editing process of animation. Most of all, the ideal Candidate will be an expert in Graphics Design, Video editing, Story Boarding and Animation
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Creating, uploading and Optimizing different contents as they come so as to meet the different target audience
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Video Editing, Story Boarding, Animation
- Must be able to collaborate with a team of professionals on storyboards, story development, directing, cinematography and editing.
- In contrast, they must also be able to work alone for long hours at a time using computer animation or modelling programs to simulate lifelike characters and images.
- High attention to detail and in-depth knowledge of computer programs such as MOHO, After Effects, Toon Boom Harmony, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Assembling recorded raw material into a finished product that's suitable for broadcasting. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects. Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience. Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film, Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects, Create rough and final cuts, Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Working creatively to produce original and aesthetically pleasing designs and solutions, using specialist computer generation software/Application for best effects. liaising with clients and developing animation from their concepts, creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative, drawing in 2D,3D & 4D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations, designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment, developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements.
- Advanced aptitude in MS Office Suite(MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint Core draw)
- Well-developed presentation skills.
- Must be Digitally Literate and Social Media Networking savvy.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion for graphic designing, video editing, Story Boarding and Animation
- Bsc/ HND/ ND/ SSCE