Audeo is a growing professional services firm in Lekki, Lagos that helps small businesses succeed. We provide Management Accounting, People & Compliance and Business Performance Services to Small and Medium Scale Businesses. We currently service clients from several industries such as Pharmacy & Medicine, Logistics, Beauty, Technology and Business Services.
Our workforce is predominantly female as we actively seek to recruit and develop women.
Graduate Trainees at Audeo are groomed to grow within the Firm. You will be exposed to challenging work assignments and assigned responsibilities to with minimal supervision. During this period, you will rotate within the different services that we offer to ensure that your training is intensive and that you find the career path that you are best suited for. Candidates who complete our 15 - month program will commence their career in a chosen service line in the Firm.
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven people with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates must:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional service delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be below 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division)
- Have graduated from Nigerian Law School with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) -- for Law graduates only
- Be about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Passion for technology is an added advantage