Our client has launched its Graduate Trainee Program and they are looking to hire young, vibrant and smart individuals.
The Graduate Program
- The Graduate Trainee Program is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders in Nigeria.
- The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Training, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Cases study Assignments and Live Projects. They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
- At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team.
He/She should have the following skill requirements:
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, highly adaptable and able to work under stress.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience and interest in both quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Digitally connected and curious
- A university degree with a minimum of a second class lower division (2:2) for BSc. Holders or its equivalent Lower Credit for HND Holders as at the time of submitting the application (at first degree)- BSc. & HND Holders
- Minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including Mathematics & English) at ONE sitting
- Must be about to complete or have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme