- Alagbado, Lagos
- 7:30 am - 5 pm Mondays to Fridays
- 8:30 am - 3 pm on Saturdays.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective and experience.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Learning staff functions, management viewpoints, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of the organization in the corporate world.
- Monitoring the progress of performance with trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Receiving training in operations and functions so that successive transferability between other departments is carried out properly by the management trainee.
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have a degree in Business Administration or Statistics.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate in Lagos State residing between Ikeja - Sango.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper division
- Must be able to operate computer (Ms word, Ms excel etc.)
- Preference will be given to Male Candidates.
You will need to show:
- Business skills - ability to manage budgets, lead the team and liaise with suppliers
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- The ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
- Problem-solving skills
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.